Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wendesday

Yesterday I went lawn mowing, and I earned twelve dollars (three dollars an hour for four hours.)  We almost have enough to get a wii.  Today I have to clean my room, and I have a dentists appointment this afternoon.  On my new psp game I have unlocked four new planes ,the F-22, the ZERO,the A-10 warthog, and the MIG 31.  I have about half of the planes (there are forty.)


                                                A-10 Warthog
                                                                                                                            


                                                        F-22 Raptor                                




                                                           MIG 31 Foxhound


                                                                                    
                                                                                              
                                                              ZERO

No comments:

Post a Comment